* Holiday Sale Terms: Offer Ends 24 December 2020. Not valid with in conjunction with any other offers. Free Shipping not available to Northern Territory or Tasmania.
Yakima Australia Pty Ltd trading as Gladiator Garageworks offers complete garage storage solutions for private residences and commercial applications. Our dedicated team is committed to helping eradicate the pesky problem of clutter and freeing up space.
Our contact details for our offices are:
Yakima Australia Pty Ltd: 17 Hinkler Court, Brendale QLD 4500, Phone: 1800 452 342
Email: [email protected]
Trading Hours: Whilst we are an online store, please note that we have regular office hours 8:00am – 4:30pm AEST Monday – Friday. This means that orders placed via our online store will be received and processed by our office team during those hours. Please ensure that you include a contact number during those hours just in case we need to contact you regarding your order/delivery.
Shipping / Delivery – Please check the delivery information page for Delivery Time frames by State. If something is not clear to you our friendly team is here to help you on 1800 452 342 for assistance during business hours. Please note we do not ship outside of Australia.
Delivery will be calculated when you place your order. Alternatively, please call 1800 452 342 we would be happy to process your order.
Orders placed by 2.00pm AEST will generally be shipped that day(*). If you are unsure of the delivery time frames for the area you have chosen to deliver to, please contact our customer service team on 1800 452 342 during our office hours.
(*) Excluding Christmas orders – see below.
* Special instructions are welcome and specific dates that you would like your order to be delivered can be accommodated within courier guidelines and delivery outside of weekends.
Courier companies have their own guidelines and parameters and we must abide by the information they give us. Occasionally a destination may not be within the courier’s delivery zone or could be a different price than normal. This usually applies to country areas, and you will be notified if there is additional cost.
NB: we cannot guarantee delivery times on the day of delivery
Payment terms: All orders are to be paid with either credit card Visa/Mastercard, Afterpay, Zipmoney or direct deposit into our bank account. If you are paying us via direct deposit your order will be sent once the funds have cleared in our bank account.
Incorrect Information: Please check carefully the order information you enter on the order form. Incorrect information can lead to your order being delayed or returned. If your order needs to be re-directed or re-delivered, you may incur additional delivery fees. If you have given the incorrect information and you have asked our team to leave at the door, we will not be able to recover the item and a new order will need to be placed incurring full replacement costs.
Christmas is a very busy period. The normal time frames do NOT apply. Please allow 3-4 BUSINESS days for shipping of orders placed on the site. You must then allow delivery times on top of this. Please see our Delivery Terms below.
Yakima Australia is not responsible for the order delivery. We use reputable contract couriers, TNT, and Australia Post courier companies. Whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate and safe delivery, we cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as theft or damage or a parcel not arriving at a certain time or place.
Authority to leave Terms and Conditions:
- It is important to consider that if you give us the authority to leave the consignment in your absence then we can no longer guarantee that you will receive your consignment, nor the other factors that can affect your parcel whilst it is sitting unattended – like rain, heat, dirt, damage, etc. In this situation, we can only guarantee delivery and quality up to the point of when the track and trace tell us the goods were left for you.
- Yakima Australia’s courier trading partner will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
- You agree that the parcel is deemed received when left on your premises.
- Yakima Australia & their courier trading partner associated with the delivery, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this Authority to Leave delivery method. You agree to release Yakima Australia & Associated Partners from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of this Authority to Leave.
- If you do not give Yakima Australia Authority to Leave, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.
Specific Delivery Dates
Specific dates that you would like your order to be delivered can be accommodated, however please choose appropriate freight option and please note delivery time frames.
There is no Saturday, Sunday/or Public Holiday delivery anywhere in Australia.
All items advertised on Gladiator Garageworks website are in stock unless otherwise stated. This option is taken to keep the dispatch and delivery within the due time to recipients.
Once you have placed your order online and you have decided that you do not wish to go through with the delivery of your order, Yakima Australia reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee to cover any costs for administration and credit card fees. We will refund the full amount of the transaction less $10. If your order has been processed twice through a technology hitch, or from multiple submissions we will refund the duplicate order (s) immediately. Applications for refunds outside our above terms will be assessed by our Customer Service Team and may take up to 21 working days to process. Yakima Australia does not accept responsibility for an order once it has left our premises, however, if an item arrives excessively damaged or a product is faulty, Yakima Australia will assess the situation for replacement based on a case by case situation. WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS DUE TO NON READING OF TERMS & CONDITIONS!
The information contained on the website is provided by Yakima Australia in good faith. To the best of Yakima Australia’s knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, Yakima Australia’s employees do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.